Senior Architectural Visualizer
computerRemote work allowed
business_center5 years experience
checkPossible visa assistance
Are you a creative and passionate Architectural Visualizer dedicated to collaborating with some of the greatest talents in Architecture that commissions diverse scales of award-winning portfolios?
As a core / integral member of the Architectural Visualization team, you will be expected to
Collaborate with the team in creating photo-realistic renderings and animations for a variety of projects such as mixed-use, residential, healthcare, cultural, educational institutes, and master planning. Your manager and colleagues will be guiding you in introducing you to the project, requirements, and systems as well as collaborating with you in developing you in achieving your objectives. The role is based at our Hariri Pontarini Architect offices in Toronto.
Hariri Pontarini Architects is a full-service Canadian Architecture firm devoted to producing work of lasting public value and enduring cultural worth, Hariri Pontarini Architects (HPA) has created a reputation in building strong relationships with clients and industry partners as well as within their 140-person practice. Our firm is consisting of talented teams of Architects, Designers, Projects, BIM Technologists, Architectural Visualizers, Marketing Professionals, Finance, Administration, and Human Resources.
As an Architectural Visualizer you will
- Create photo-realistic renderings and animations for a variety of projects
- Model, texture, light, render setup, and post-produce
- Construct accurate and efficient 3-dimensional models
- Work closely with management and other artists on multiple projects
To achieve your objectives as an Architectural Visualizer you will need to have
- 5 Plus years in Architectural Visualization in creating rendering for Exterior & Interior of Tall buildings, commercial & Residential
- Experience in rendering using software such as 3D Max, Adobe Photoshop, Corona, Unreal Engine, After Effects, Forest Pack, Premiere
- Understand Lumion/Unreal Engine/ Twinmotion
As an Architectural Technologist you will have
- A degree or diploma in architecture/ art / design/ relevant field
- Advance skills in 3D Max, Corona, Adobe Photoshop, Unreal Engine, ZBrush, After Effects, iToo Forest Pack, iToo RailClone, Premiere
As an Individual you will be
- A self-motivated creative that accepts responsibility and assumes authority in a positive leadership manner
- Successfully demonstrate a collaborative team approach and attitude
- Provides solutions by using imaginative approaches where constructive thinking and innovation are required