business_center2 years experience
The Project Coordinator will be responsible to administer and organize all projects received, from simple activities to more complex plans. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet high-quality standards. The successful candidate should also work well under pressure with minimal supervision, be pro-active, and a strong collaborator who works well with the extended team.
· Develop comprehensive action plans that include resources and time frames for projects.
· Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information.
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously and ensure they are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
· Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives.
· Prepare kick-off meetings with the team lead and management to define the project scope.
· Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
· Communicate regularly with clients to provide project updates, address any concerns, and ensure their satisfaction.
· Oversee project procurement management.
· Monitor project progress, identify potential issues or delays, and take proactive steps to mitigate risks.
· Use project management tools such as Clockify and Monday to monitor working hours, plans and project management.
· Issue all appropriate legal paperwork, such as contracts and terms of agreement.
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports, and present them to management.
· Ensure that all revisions are completed as per client feedback.
· Solid problem-solving skills and analytical skills to creatively develop unique solutions/approaches to resolving issues.
· Maintain the project files; this pertains to project documentation, approvals, drawdowns, spreadsheets, meeting minutes, monthly status reports, third party contracts and other correspondence and documentation as appropriate.
· Act as the project secretariat; this includes preparing/distributing agendas, attending meetings, preparing/distributing clear and detailed minutes on a timely basis, recording, communicating, and following up on action items and maintaining project distribution lists.
· The individual is required to multitask on several projects at one time depending upon complexity and activities in progress.
Maduxx Inc. is a studio that creates state-of-the-art digital experiences and has worked with some of the best award-winning local agencies and clients worldwide! From renderings to animations, to interactive AR/VR applications, we walk the line between enterprise, art, and culture to deliver revolutionary previews and portrayals to enhance our client’s brands.
- Proven 2+ years work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans.
- Able to remain calm in high-pressure situations.
- Presents a professional and friendly demeanor in person and over the phone.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and through written/pictorial reporting
- Solid problem-solving skills and analytical skills to creatively develop unique solutions/approaches to resolving issues.
- Perseverance, flexibility, and efficiency to overcome challenges standing in the way of the successful completion of the project.
· Strong understanding of the full Microsoft suite.
· BSc in Business Administration or related field.
· PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus.
· Familiarity with project management software and tools such as Clockify and Monday is preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including extended health care, dental care, life insurance, vision care, and on-site parking. This role also offers growth opportunities within the company.