3D Visualization Designer
checkPossible relocation assistance
PGAV is growing its in-house 3D Visualization team and seeks Junior to Senior level 3D Visualization Specialist to assist in creating 3D renderings, flythroughs, and real-time walkthrough experiences.
It is strongly preferred that you have 2-3 years of full-time 3D visualization experience, preferably within the theme park industry. The candidate must have a strong portfolio and be able to demonstrate a high degree of proficiency in 3DS Max, V-Ray, and Unreal.
You will work closely with seasoned 3D Visualization professionals and contribute your skills to projects that range from traditional architectural renderings and flythroughs to entire theme parks completed in real-time game engines.
A command of technology is essential. You will be an integral part in shaping the future of 3D Visualization at PGAV.
Our projects provide the opportunity to solve some of the most challenging technical visualizations, tell great stories, and illustrate design solutions in new ways. In this position you will be on the front lines helping develop a diverse range of compelling 3D Visualization projects.
You will also be in the trenches helping coordinate and optimize models from multiple programs into 3D Studio Max.
The applicant must also exhibit a proficiency with SketchUp, Rhino, Revit and have a desire to fuse these programs into our overarching 3D Visualization initiative and workflow.
We are looking for applicants with relevant industry qualifications and software experience. If you have demonstrated the ability to create visually compelling 3D content, translate design information into visual reality, and are looking for a meaningful and creative professional experience, this might be the job for you.
PGAV Destinations designs attractions, exhibits, and experiences that enrich lives. Using intuition, intellect, and imagination, PGAV Destinations help clients create enduring memories in the minds of their guests. PGAV is recognized as the leading master planner and designer of theme parks, zoos, museums, aquariums, heritages sites, destination retail, and brand-based celebrations.
· 2-3 + years production experience in architectural animation or any CGI animation
· Ability to create high-end exterior and interior architectural images
· Exceptional proficiency with 3ds Max, V-Ray and Unreal
· Data management between Rhino, Revit and SketchUp into 3D Studio Max
· Understanding of the techniques related to cinematic architectural animations (storytelling, mood, framing, color, light, and shadow)
· Skills in camera animation, rendering sequences and compositing
· Technical aptitude, problem-solving ability, and attention to detail
· Experience in modelling and texturing hyper-realistic 3d models using 3Ds Max.
· Experience with Rigging, Skinning and/or Animation using 3Ds Max
· Knowledge Data Prep system to create reusable import protocols using Unreal.
· Skinning, Rigging and Bone Retargeting for Humanoids or Digital Humans in Unreal.
· Knowledge of Particle Systems in Unreal Engine (Cascade Particles and/or Niagara).
· Understanding of Vertex Painting, Foliage Painting and Landscape Editing Tools using Unreal.
· Knowledge of Foliage/Tree Creation Software’s (preferably SpeedTree).
· Tyflow, RailClone and other essential 3D Visualization plugin.
· Scripting languages
· Knowledge of No Limits and its interop
· Excellent communications and collaborative skills.
· Highly motivated, proactive, with a solid work ethic and positive attitude.
· Keen eye for detail and a problem-solving nature.
· Excellent sense of aesthetic and design.
· Comfortable working in a dynamic and artistic environment with tight deadlines and high demands.
· Having excellent planning, organizational and problem-solving skills. Identifying bottlenecks, performance challenges and solutions.
· Ability to take instruction, but also work independently when needed.
· Ability to prioritize and deal with heavy workload/multiple simultaneous projects.
· Supporting existing content creation pipelines.
· Helping maintain asset quality and organization.
* Please include your cover letter, CV and portfolio/demo reel
* A digital model that can be utilized in the review process
* All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.