Unreal 3D Modeler (Architecture and Environments)
computerRemote work allowed
business_center2 years experience
25K — 35K annual
We are currently looking for a Unreal 3D Modeller to join our growing team to assist in producing exceptionally high quality and detailed UE Experiences working as part of a team of talented creative artists.
About the role:
Ideal candidates will have a good eye for architectural representation and the ability to create 3d models for Unreal Engine, as well as effectively communicate with colleagues. You will work on multiple projects as part of a team, with the ability to deliver quality work to deadlines.
Visualhouse is an international creative agency focused on creating compelling brand stories for architecture, design, and the built environment. We work worldwide with leading architects, developers and designers on landmark projects. Each project is unique, and to each we bring passion and expertise with our multidisciplinary creative teams skilled in 3D visualization, still imagery, film and animation, as well as branding and interactive. Together, these disciplines form a cohesive and creative vision to produce compelling brand narratives for our clients. We have studios in New York, London and Los Angeles.
- Create detailed architectural spaces, including interiors and exteriors and urban environments.
- Design and build natural environments, including forests, mountains, and other outdoor spaces
- Work closely with the art and programming teams to ensure that levels are optimized for performance and maintain a high level of visual quality
- Continuously iterate on and improve levels throughout the development process
- Proficiency in Autodesk 3D Studio Max, ZBrush, Unreal Engine 5 and other modeling softwares
- Proficiency in PhoenixFD and TyFlow and other technical plugins
- Knowledge of how to export and optimize models from 3ds Max to Unreal Engine using Datasmith
- The ability to understand and interpret architectural drawings, FF&E shop drawings, concepts and create 3d models with clean geometry, efficient poly use, and a high level of detail.
- Exceptional knowledge of hard surface modeling and UVW Unwrapping techniques
- Interest in investigating new methods of generating 3d assets for UE and for 3ds Max.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Visualization, Architecture or other related subject
- 1 - 2 years professional experience in architectural 3D Visualisation
- Clear communication and creative problem-solving ability
- A competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Christmas closure
- Pension contributions
- Monthly team outings
- Free gym memberships
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a wealth of experience. In addition, we are committed to the training and nurturing of talent and staff development. Our studio is an exciting and collaborative space where we promote and encourage creative and innovative thinking.