3D Artist Remote Contract
computerRemote work allowed
We are seeking an experienced 3D visualization artist to join our developing production team. This is a fully remote position for a 3-month contract for production on several large scale projects this year, with the possibility of developing into a full time role within the company after the contract period is over.
Our ideal timeframe for this contract is from April 1 - June 30, with some flexibility on exact starting and ending dates.
- Responsible for the 3D production for a variety of interior, exterior, and aerial renderings utilizing CPU software 3ds Max + Corona and/or V-ray.
- Deliver high quality visualizations within sometimes short and demanding timeframes.
- Critically read and digest feedback + direction from other team members with clear communication throughout the visualization process.
- Provide summary updates and progress reports
- Expected to bring a sensibility for design, composition and image-making elements such as color, materiality, balance and scale.
Apex is a US-based archviz studio that works with developers, agencies, and architects to translate their design into impactful visuals. We have multiple ongoing projects at varying scales in the residential, commercial, and hospitality sectors.
You will be joining a fast-growing company that is quickly emerging as a premier rendering provider for the North American real estate development industry. The opportunity to work with us during this early stage of development will provide a supportive environment for long term growth at our company under experienced leadership. Our team is dedicated to employing individuals who are passionate about providing a top-tier visualization service and pushing the limits of what is possible. We are eager to establish a strong production team that will be capable of adapting to the future trends of the industry and evolving software.
- An impressive portfolio of work experience showcasing your talent and capabilities
- Excellent English language communication skills
- A critical eye for detail and awareness of what makes good visuals
- 3-5 years of previous experience as a 3D production artist at an archviz studio or as an in-house architectural visualizer.
- Experience working on a variety of project types
- Experience working with multiple projects simultaneously and managing tight schedules for deadlines
- Experience working with animation, cinemagraphs, and 360 tours
- Experience doing post production in photoshop + other relevant tools involving 2D entourage, color grading, matte painting, and image adjustments.
- Excellent organizational skills and management of complex projects.
- Experience with using batch rendering, render farms, and high-volume render production
- Experience with Unreal Engine (highly desired, but not required)
Compensation will be based on candidate’s experience.