placeNew York City, US
50K — 90K annual
checkPossible visa assistance
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creating 3D visualizations including modeling, texturing, lighting of ILA projects for client and management presentations
- Assist interior designers, architects or graphic designers in conceptualizing, planning as part of the design development process
- Creating photorealistic composites of 3d models using photographic backplates, elements etc.
- Creating 3D models out of source materials ranging from explicit architectural plans to rough sketches
- Preparing/formatting materials for presentations
Skills and Specifications
- Expert knowledge of 3ds Max and V-Ray
- Expert photo-retouching skills using Photoshop
- Clear understanding of importing 3d models from Revit, SketchUp, Rhino, etc.
- Expert knowledge of InDesign
- Must possess excellent design creativity, an artistic eye and ability to deliver hi-end visualizations
- Positive and ‘self-starter’ attitude
- Should be able to produce results in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work quickly and manage time under tight deadlines and deliverables
- Capable of working individually or as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
Ismael Leyva Architects (ILA) is an award-winning NYC based architecture and interior design firm with over 25 years of mixed-use, residential, commercial, and hospitality projects.
Education and qualifications
- Professional Architectural degree from an accredited institution or equivalent in related field
- Strong portfolio
- Graphic design ability is a plus
- Photographic skills a plus
- Ability to interpret architectural plans (CAD), understanding of architectural terms and concepts
- Proficient in 3D visuals, AutoCAD and Photoshop in reviewing 2D and 3D designs
ILA offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits packages.