Payette is looking for a highly motivated Visualization Artist to join our growing Design Visualizations Group. Beyond the creation of photorealistic renderings and animations, this group works closely with architecture teams to study, develop, and present complex design solutions. You will work closely with project teams assisting with design iterations.
Candidates should possess the following prerequisite qualifications for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field.
- Proficient using 3dStudio Max, Vray, Photoshop, and Rhino.
- Skilled in composition, storytelling, and post-production.
- Ability to multi-task various projects efficiently and work well under deadlines.
- Attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Other position qualifications include:
- Creative eye with the ability to produce high quality renderings
- Develop 3D renderings following 3D group’s standards and direction.
- Strong design and graphic skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Experience with Enscape, Lumion or similar real time rendering package a plus.
- Experience modelling in Rhino preferred and Grasshopper a plus.
- Knowledge and ability to build VR and AR experiences in Unity a plus.
- Knowledge of scripting and coding a plus
Candidate portfolios should ideally demonstrate:
- Examples of high-quality renderings and animations showing composition and lighting.
- Examples of both photo-realistic and stylistic renderings.
Payette is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Resumes submitted online will be considered. Please note for all documents (resume, cover letter, and portfolio) the maximum files size is 5 MB.