Business Development Manager, West
computerRemote work allowed
business_center1 year experience
The West Business Development Manager will play a key role in building the studio’s local market position by developing qualified leads for the sales team across the real estate, development, corporate, and architecture industries. In this role, you will use your local industry connections, business development experience, and market knowledge to drive business growth. Along with identifying new prospects, the ideal candidate will be supporting the west coast market as a whole. Neoscape is a dynamic, collaborative studio; the ideal fit would be an ambitious candidate, motivated by hitting targets and achieving goals, and keen to have a genuine influence on shaping the business’s future. This is a full-time, position in our Berkeley, CA studio or in another location as a remote employee.
- Top of the pipeline research and identification of target markets
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities through cold calling and emailing in target markets
- Maximize networking opportunities and regularly use industry conferences and events to increase awareness and develop a further network of contacts
- Effectively manage sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Assist the sales & marketing team with data entry
- Collaborate and assist the business development, sales, and marketing teams on outreach campaigns
- Maintain client relations and identify new business opportunities
- Educate prospects on the benefits of Neoscape’s services over the phone and in writing, including providing relevant product literature and outreach packets
- Record relevant company and contact information obtained in communication with all leads and customers into Neoscape’s CRM, SharpSpring.
- Prepare, manage and report to sales team weekly lead forecast and maintain prospects list
Since 1995, Neoscape has helped people explore new spaces, new structures, new environments, new
experiences – new worlds. Whether it’s crafting incredible 3D visualizations, designing unique brand identities, innovating new technologies, apps, and marketing experiences, or artfully applying long-range strategy, we bring a new dimension to the way brands get built. We are dreamers, experimenters, pioneers, and world builders--with unstoppable creativity and a knack for bringing unexpected solutions to life.
- BS/BA, preferably in marketing or business administration (or equivalent)
- 1-3 years of sales support experience
- Experience with realtime tech, the Unreal Engine, and/or gaming a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; ability to articulate clearly and effectively
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Apps. Experience with SharpSpring and/or ZoomInfo a plus
- The acumen for understanding the real estate market and digital marketing is a plus
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and capable of self-managing and multitasking in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Experience prospecting and presenting to senior-level decision-makers
- Ability to travel within the defined region on the West Coast, occasional travel to Boston and other cities
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401K with the potential for profit-sharing contributions, health insurance plans with 70% employer-paid premium, and partial transit
reimbursement. The Business Development Manager | San Francisco will earn a competitive base salary plus commission.