Senior Creative / Art Director
business_center5 years experience
45 — 60 annual
checkOffer visa assistance
At its core the role is about communicating ideas, clearly and confidently, to clients and artists alike, using strong technical and presentational skills to:
- Develop new visual, cinematic and narrative approaches towards some of the biggest architectural films in our industry.
- Bring unique conceptual approaches to branded content.
- Lead design and worldbuilding strategies on longer format film projects.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their requirements and vision, pitching concepts by means of innovative presentations.
- Lead internal and contracted artist teams to deliver on your vision, on budget and on time.
- Occasionally direct 3rd party film crews on green screen and location shoots.
- Work alongside the production and creative teams to build ‘scope of work’ and fee proposal documents, related to creative strategies.
- Find new and novel ways of integrating emerging technologies into projects.
Factory Fifteen are Bafta award winning directors, heading up a boutique London based CGI studio, specialising in visualisation, 3D design / animation and immersive industries.
We are looking for a Senior Creative / Art Director to join our expanding London team, creatively leading a unique array of projects only we can offer, from inception to completion.
The position is full time, hybrid on-site & remote working.
While we work in many different industries, all of our work is spatially oriented so candidates must show strong understanding of both 3d space and cinematic composition. You will be expected to have worked in production and have a strong understanding and desire to still be part of the production environment, but with a lighter touch.
- 5+ Years experience within a creative studio
- Have an eye for composition, cinematography and storytelling
- Skilled within 3ds max / adobe suite / compositing tools
- Excellent presentation skills using indesign / gdocs
- Demonstrate good editing skills
- Strong design skills, ability to draw and sketch in your own way
- A degree in architecture, design, or other creative fields.
- Concept design / matte painting skills
- Nuke compositing skills
- Unreal / realtime experience
- You are eligible to work in the UK. (Visas will be considered for the right applicant), and you speak fluent English.
£45,000.00 - £60,000.00 depending on experience. Bonuses + extras on top.
- Generous holiday allowance based on seniority and length of service
- Workplace pension scheme
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working
- Weekly Training
- Monthly socials
- Yearly Holidays
- Paid training opportunities
Please email jobs@factoryfifteen with your website / cv / small pdf portfolio.