Nvidia announces new RTX GPUs
- RTX 5000: Positioned as a major performance leap from its predecessor, the Ampere RTX A5000, this GPU boasts 32GB of memory and is available for immediate purchase.
- RTX 4500: Slated for release in October, this GPU is described as a "well-balanced performer". It comes with 24GB of memory and is designed to offer efficient performance.
- RTX 4000: Expected to launch next month, the RTX 4000 is hailed as "the most powerful single-slot GPU on the planet". It features 20GB of memory and delivers high performance within a single slot.
- RTX 4000 (20GB, $1,250): Available in September 2023
- RTX 4500 (24GB, $2,250): Available in October 2023
- RTX 5000 (32GB, $4,000): Available immediately
Detailed information can be found on Nvidia's website.
About this article
Nvidia has unveiled at their keynote at SIGGRAPH 2023 not one, but three new workstation GPUs – RTX 4000, RTX 4500, and RTX 5000 – all based on the Ada Lovelace architecture. These GPUs bring significant performance advancements for ray tracing and AI-based graphics.