Chaos Corona 11 is out now
Chaos has just released Corona 11, the latest version of their popular renderer for architectural visualization. These are the highlights:
- Easily create stunning bathrooms, kitchens, walls, and floors with procedural tiles thanks to Corona Tile Map
- Define upper and lower limits for scattering, creating more realistic nature scenes with Scatter Altitude
- Fast and easy way to have scattered items look in the same direction using Scatter Look At
- Easily apply effects like weathering and staining to the edges of objects with Edge Map/Edge shader
- Add an extra layer of action to your scenes with Pyro simulations of smoke, fire, and more in Corona 11 for Cinema 4D
- Corona Power Tools allowing you to speed up the design process in Corona 11 for 3ds Max
You can check all new features and more on Corona's blog.
You must be logged in to post a comment. Login here.
About this article
Chaos has just released Corona 11, the latest version of their popular renderer for architectural visualization.