Chaos Corona 11 (Release Candidate 1) is out now for 3ds Max!
Chaos has announced the availability of Chaos Corona 11 (RC1):
A Release Candidate is close to being the final release, but we need your feedback to catch any remaining bugs or other issues from real world testing.
Here are some of the major features in Corona 11:
- Easily create stunning bathrooms, kitchens, walls, and floors with procedural tiles thanks to Corona Tile Map.
- Define upper and lower limits for scattering, creating more realistic nature scenes with Scatter Altitude (i.e. treeline, waterline, cloudy mountaintops).
- Fast and easy way to have scattered items look in the same direction using Scatter Look At (i.e.people watching a movie screen, fish swimming in a tank).
- Easily apply effects like weathering and staining to the edges of objects with Edge Map.
- Take advantage of our new Power Tools allowing you to speed up the design process, including Replace Selection tool, Randomization and adjusting of pivot points.
- Reduce the loss of detail in those channels that can come with using a smaller render resolution or moving an object further away from the camera by using the Improved Normal / Bump filtering.
- Enjoy improved results with the new Intel Denoiser which can run on CPU or GPU, not being tied to NVIDIA GPUs.
- Take advantage of the color management options offered by the latest version of 3ds Max and Cinema 4D.
The RC is available to everyone with an active license. You can see more details on the official forum.
You must be logged in to post a comment. Login here.