Senior 3D Artist
business_center2 years experience
checkPossible relocation assistance
We are seeking an experienced, full-time Senior 3D Artist to join the team at our state-of-the-art studio in Kohler, Wisconsin. This individual will work on a variety of projects that include helping other creatives visualize their design ideas and transforming interior renders into photorealistic images. This will be done utilizing 3ds Max, V-Ray, Substance Designer and Photoshop. The ideal candidate must display an exceptional eye for detail, the ability to receive and implement feedback and a strong willingness to learn and grow in the position.
You will need to own and manage the entire rendering process for a given project, from modeling to post-processing. This will require you to:
- `Work and communicate with teammates about deliverables, review rounds and timing at each stage
- Use rough design layouts or renders to create interior spaces and fill them with appropriate prop models
- Create custom textures and materials in Substance Designer to match real life samples specified by the designers
- Create lighting setups using 3ds Max and V-Ray that match real world lighting situations
- Add finishing touches to your raw renders in Photoshop
- Contribute to and help maintain the team’s internal 3D asset library
Since 1873, Kohler Co. has been improving the level of gracious living by providing exceptional products and services for our customers’ homes and their lifestyles. We believe better business and a better world go hand-in-hand. Fueled by the passion of more than 40,000 associates worldwide, we strive to enhance the quality of life for current and future generations through design, craftsmanship and innovation.
You will have several years of experience as a 3D artist with a portfolio that demonstrates a strong ability in architectural rendering. Additional requirements include:
- Degree in a 3D related field, Graphic Arts, Architecture, or equivalent
- Proficiency in 3ds Max, V-Ray and Photoshop
- Experience with Substance Designer, Unreal Engine and ZBrush is a plus
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Comfortable working under deadlines and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong organization skills and commitment to the work
- Desire to expand software and skill set as appropriate
- Digital portfolio; preferably online
Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, relocation assistance, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, pension plan, mental health support, tuition aid, product discounts, pet insurance, and so much more!