Junior 3D Artist
computerRemote work allowed
We are seeking a Junior 3D artist to join our production team to assist on all visualization projects. This roll will involve lots of collaboration with our experienced senior artist, which offers the chance for skill development and growth within a thriving creative environment.
Apex is a US-based architecture visualization studio that is a premier provider for the North American real estate development industry. We are currently working with noted developers such as Greystar, CIM, Related, JBG Smith, Trammell Crow, and Sterling Organization. We produce still renderings, cinemagraphs, films, and interactive tours for projects at varying scales in the residential, commercial, life science, and hospitality sectors.
- Be able to simultaneously work across multiple large-scale visualization projects using CPU software 3ds Max + Corona and/or V-ray.
- Assist with high quality visualizations within sometimes short and demanding timeframes.
- Manage complex 3D scenes and keep clean layer and file organization.
- Early stage model development such as remodeling client imported geometry and optimizing scenes.
- Post-production assistance
- Critically interpret and digest feedback + direction from other team members with clear communication.
- Provide summary updates and progress reports
- Excellent English language communication skills
- An impressive portfolio of archviz projects showcasing your talent and capabilities
- Experience working professionally as a 3D production artist at an archviz studio or as a freelancer.
- A critical eye for detail and awareness of what makes good visuals
- Basic understanding of architectural design and design language.
- Understand composition and image-making basics such as color, light, balance and scale.
Please send a link to your portfolio with any other notable information and tell us why you are a good fit for this position.