business_center2 years experience
30K — 40K annual
- personal motivation and discipline to work independently as well as within a team environment; to be supportive of others
- an ability to carefully analyse problems, in order to generate appropriate solutions
- ability to plan, prioritise and organise workload
- self-led with very high standards and attention to detail
- a desire to exceed expectations
Computer skills required:
- Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Suite software skills
- strong 3D modelling skills (Revit or 3D Studio Max)
Additional advantageous skills
Experience working on UK planning applications
- the successful candidate will be confident, friendly and efficient
- enthusiastic about working as part of a dynamic and energetic team, happy to assist wherever required
To apply for this role please submit the following items using the apply for job button below (FAO Ellen Ridgway):
- your CV
- a brief PDF Portfolio with examples of your work (max. 8MB)
- a short covering letter about yourself
ME Developments is looking for an architectural visualiser to join it’s team in Surrey, UK.
ME Developments is an award-winning, emerging design-led developer in Farnham, Surrey.
The ME Holdings group includes ME Developments – one of the home counties’ leading property developers of luxury homes, ME Estate Agents – an award-winning estate agent with offices across Surrey and Hampshire, and our leisure division which includes Yiayias Kitchen – an award-winning Greek/Cypriot restaurant and takeaway.
Previous Experience working as an Architectural Visualiser